Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
Diced Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast with Monterey Jack cheese, sautéed onions and green bell pepper folded into a large flour tortilla and griddled until golden.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 Cup Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast, Diced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup White Onion, Sliced
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 Large Flour Tortillas
- Serve with Sour Cream
- Serve with Pico de Gallo
- Serve with Cilantro
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a small sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add in the Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast, white onion, green bell pepper, salt and black pepper, then cook for 3-4 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Sprinkle half of the Monterey Jack cheese onto one of the large flour tortillas and place the Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining Monterey Jack cheese on top, then cover with the other large flour tortilla to make the buffalo chicken quesadilla.
- Heat the buffalo chicken quesadilla in a large sauté pan for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden and heated throughout.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, pico de gallo and fresh cilantro.