Ham Carbonara Pasta
Tender spaghetti sautéed with diced Sahlen Smokehouse Ham, green peas and garlic alfredo sauce, topped with shredded parmesan cheese and garnished with fresh parsley.
- 1 ½ Cups Sahlen Smokehouse Ham, Diced
- 1 ½ Cups Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 12 Oz. Spaghetti Noodles, Prepared
- ½ Cup Green Peas
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Garnish Parsley, Chopped
- Heat up the garlic alfredo sauce in a medium sauté pan on medium heat.
- Once the alfredo sauce is brought to a simmer, mix in the Sahlen Smokehouse Ham, spaghetti noodles and green peas until evenly coated.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes, or until heated throughout and place it into a serving dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.