Italian Ham Stromboli
Pizza dough topped with Sahlen’s Italian Style Hot Ham, mozzarella cheese and giardiniera, rolled and baked until golden and served with marinara sauce.
Yield: 2 Servings
- ¼ lb Sahlen’s Italian Style Hot Ham, Sliced
- ½ lb Pizza Dough
- 2 oz Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced
- 2 tbsp Giardiniera
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Serve with Marinara Sauce, Heated
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a thin rectangle and layer it with Sahlen’s Italian Style Hot Ham, mozzarella cheese and giardiniera.
- Brush the edge of the pizza dough with the egg and roll up the dough to make the Italian ham stromboli.
- Score the dough, place it onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- While the stromboli is baking, melt the butter and mix it with the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Brush the stromboli with the butter mixture and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until it has set and is golden.
- Slice it into thick portions and serve with marinara sauce.