Corn tortillas filled with diced Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey, black beans, white onion and green chiles, topped with Monterey Jack cheese and enchilada sauce and baked until bubbly.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 Cup Sahlen Cajun Turkey, Diced
- ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Cup Black Beans, Drained
- ½ Cup White Onion, Diced
- ¼ Cup Green Chiles, Diced
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Cup Enchilada Sauce
- ½ Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- Garnish with Cilantro, Chopped
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey, cheddar cheese, black beans, white onion, green chiles, salt and black pepper.
- Fill each tortilla with an even amount of the Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey mixture, then roll it up and place it into a baking dish.
- Ladle the enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese to make the turkey enchiladas.
- Bake the turkey enchiladas for 12-14 minutes, or until bubbly and heated throughout.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with your choice of toppings.