Cajun Turkey Biscuits & Gravy
Flaky biscuits topped with sliced Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey and creamy sausage gravy, garnished with sliced scallions and served with diced hash browns.
Yield: 1 Serving
- ¼ lb Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey, Sliced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 tbsp Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Cup Sausage Gravy, Prepared
- 1 Biscuit, Prepared and Halved
- Garnish with Scallions, Sliced
- Serve with Hash Browns, Diced and Prepared
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add in the green bell pepper, red bell pepper and Cajun seasoning, then sauté for 4-5 minutes or until the peppers have softened.
- Stir in the sausage gravy and bring it to a simmer.
- Place the biscuit onto a serving dish and top each half with an even amount of the Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey and ladle sausage gravy over the top.
- Garnish with scallions and serve with hash browns.