Spicy Turkey Tacos
Warm corn tortillas filled with diced Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey, Cotija cheese, sliced red onion, roasted bell peppers, avocado and cilantro.
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 Cup Sahlen’s Cajun Turkey, Diced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Corn Tortillas, Heated
- ¾ Cup Roasted Red Peppers, Sliced
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, Diced
- ½ Cup Avocado, Diced
- Garnish with Cilantro, Chopped
- Serve with a Lime Wedge
- Serve with Pico De Gallo
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small sauté pan on medium heat.
- Sauté the Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey in the vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes, or until heated.
- Top each corn tortilla with an even amount of roasted red peppers, red onion, avocado and Sahlen’s Cajun Style Turkey.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with a lime wedge and pico de gallo.