Chicken Cordon Bleu Cups
Roasted Sahlen’s Maple Sugar Ham Cured with Honey cups filled with diced chicken, Swiss and cream cheeses, topped with herbed breadcrumbs and baked until golden.
Yield: 4 Servings
- ¼ lb Sahlen’s Maple Sugar Ham Cured with Honey, Sliced
- 2 Cups Chicken Breast, Cooked and Diced
- 1 Cup Swiss Cheese, Diced
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ½ Cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 Leaves Lettuce
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chicken breast, Swiss cheese, cream cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Place a slice of Sahlen’s Maple Sugar Ham Cured with Honey into each cup of a greased muffin tin and fill each one with an even amount of the chicken mixture.
- Top with the Italian breadcrumbs and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden and heated throughout to make the chicken cordon bleu cups.
- Tear the leaf lettuce and place the pieces onto the serving dish and place a chicken cordon bleu cup onto each one.