Gochujang Beef Hot Dogs with Mango Salsa
Sahlen’s All Beef Smokehouse Hot Dogs, grilled to perfection, topped with mango salsa and gochujang drizzled on top.
Recipe By: Shaun Hui, RD
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 Sahlen’s All Beef Smokehouse Hot Dogs
- 4 Hot Dog Buns
- 1 Ripe Mango, Diced into ¼” Cubes
- ¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced into ¼” Cubes
- 2 T Cilantro, Chopped Finely
- 1 Teaspoon Lime
- 2 T Ketchup
- 1 T Gochujang
- Toast hot dog buns until lightly browned.
- In a cast iron skillet, grill hot dogs until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine mango, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime, salt and pepper.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together ketchup and gochujang. Now assemble the hot dogs in the bun. Then scoop a good amount of salsa on top.
- Then finish with a drizzle of the gochujang ketchup.